Classic JUMO lamp, 1950’s
The first models of JUMO lamps were launched by the “Société Nouvelle des Etablissements JUMO” in the 1940’s in Bagnolet, France. Simplicity, careful craftsmanship and smooth manufacturing process were the main reasons behind the success of this company. The patina of the oxidation on this lamp left by the passage of time adds to the undeniable simplicity of its charm.
Size: Ø 32 cm